A list of significant events:
- Sousveillance. The Art of Inverse Surveillance. Conference, Workshops, Outdoor Interventions, 8th-9th February 2009, Aarhus Univeristy, Denmark. In partnership with ARoS Aarhus Kunstmuseum, Skive Kunstmuseum, and the Italian Culture Institute of Copenhagen.
- HACK.Fem.EAST, Women, Technology and Networks in Eastern Europe, 9th May-22th June 2008, Kunstraum Kreuzberg /Bethanien, Berlin, Germany. Sponsored by Hauptstadtkulturfonds and with the support of Institut fuer Auslandsbeziehungen;
- Cum2Cut II Edition, Indie-Porn Short Film Festival, 20th-28th October 2007, within the Berlin Porn Film Festival, KantKino and other locations, Berlin, Germany;
- Consulence for the Exhibition "Does it really hurt? Selbstportaet eines Freaks", Photography exhibition by Yashima Mishto - Vintage prints at the Gallery AB Project Berlin, Torstrasse 96, Berlin 10119. From October 19th to November 7th 2007.
- Exhibit/Event Hackmit! Medien und Kunst zum Leben, at MACHmit! Museum for Children, Berlin, Germany, 1st May-26th August 2007 (supported by Hauptstadtkulturfonds, City of Berlin);
- Cum2Cut, Indie-Porn Short Movies Festival, 14th-18th October 2006, within the Berlin Porn Film Festival, KantKino and other locations, Berlin, Germany;
- Event ZoneActive, at ZoneVideo Festival in Empoli, 28th-29th March 2006, Florence;
- Exhibit/Event Carnival of Venice, at MACHmit! Museum for Children, Berlin, Germany;
- Exhibit/Event Hack.it.art, Hacktivism in the Context of Art and Media in Italy, at Kunstraum Kreuzberg /Bethanien, Berlin, Germany, 15th January-27th February 2005 (supported by Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung/bpb and the Italian Cultural Institute in Berlin);
- Exhibit/Event MediaDemocracy and Telestreet, Networking Free TV, at Muffathalle, Munich, Germany, 14th-16th July 2004 (supported by Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung/bpb);
- Exhibit/Event Kairòs, The Virtuality of Art and the Reality of Pictures, at Palazzo Piacentini, Center of Contemporary Art, San Benedetto del Tronto (AP), May 17Th – June 22th 2003;
- Event AHA.v2, video projects on media activism within the Department of Sociology of Mass Communication, University "La Sapienza", Rome, March 2003;
- Exhibit/Event AHA: Activism-Hacking-Artivism, Making art doing multimedia at Museo Laboratorio d'Arte Contemporanea (Museum Laboratory of Contemporary Art), University "La Sapienza" in Rome, February 8th – March 1st 2002;
- Convention Hacker Art Lab: scenarios of artistic mutation through new technologies within the "bATiK 4.0, Mostra Internazionale di Cinema", International Film Festival, Perugia, Rocca Paolina, November 12th 2000;
- Convention Art as reality practice: reflections on the use of technology in artistic experimentation from the Avantgarde to Net Art, Hackmeeting 2000, Forte Prenestino Social Center, Rome June 16th-17th 2000;